Ways to give
The Logan County Healthcare Foundation is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization and graciously accepts all kinds of gifts and they are deductible for personal or corporate federal tax purposes.
- Cash donations – cash or checks are always welcome. You can mail checks to PO Box 21, Oakley KS 67748 or call 785-672-3663 and someone will pick it up.
- Pledges – pledges can be made payable to fit your schedule.
- Real Estate – if you would like to donate real estate please contact the Foundation office or a board member.
- Memorials – any method may be used to establish a memorial.
- Bequests – you may designate a percentage of your estate, a specific sum or a remainder of your estate after other bequests have been fulfilled.
- Securities – please send a gift letter along with registered securities that are unassigned.
- Charitable remainder life income trusts – you can establish a tax-saving fund that will pay you and a beneficiary, or both, income for life. At the death of all beneficiaries, the trust balance transfers to the Foundation. Contact the Foundation for further information.
- Insurance Policies – You can name the Logan County Healthcare Foundation as owner and beneficiary of your policy offering tax savings.
- Life estate in your home or farm – you receive an immediate tax benefit if you give your farm, home or vacation home to the Foundation now. You retain the right for you and your spouse to live in it for the rest of your lives and you continue to take care of it and pay taxes.
- Personal property – please discuss any personal property donations you would like to make with the Executive Director or a board member to determine if items that you would like to donate are of legitimate use to LCHF’s charitable functions.
- Volunteerism – we have various fund-raising events. Please contact the Foundation if you would like to help with one or have an idea for a new event.
Always consult your tax planner when making a tax deductible gift.
- Memorial gift – a memorial gift is a lasting remembrance of a family member or a friend.
- Tribute gift – a tribute gift is made in honor of a living person.
- Unrestricted gifts and grants – have no restrictions placed on them by donors. This allows the directors of the Foundation the freedom to use the funds to meet urgent needs and invest in the future.
- Restricted gifts – gifts may be restricted to a specific medical service or specialty area. Donors are encouraged to discuss their intentions with the Foundation Executive Director.
We also gladly accept anonymous contributions if that is your wish.
Please contact The Foundation office if you would like to make a donation.